Server Status

Keep TEW Active

Search Box

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stagmo

re: Dungeon Finder/Vote Kick Hotfixes

Bashiok wrote:
We’re making a number of hotfixes to address use of the Dungeon Finder and vote kick tools. The following hotfixes will require realm restarts to implement, which are likely to be next Tuesday’s weekly maintenance.

* Players who are outside a dungeon for more than a few minutes are now immediately able to be kicked.

* If queuing as a group with a tank or healer, and the tank or healer drops group (or is kicked) soon after joining, those that queued with them will also be removed from the dungeon.

* If three or more players group queue with each other it will require an additional vote for them to kick anyone they did not group queue with.

* If a group queue of 4 kicks the one person that they did not group queue with they will each receive a more severe penalty to their ability to initiate future kicks.

* If someone initiates a vote kick for someone they group queued with they will not incur a penalty to their ability to initiate future kicks.

With these changes we hope to reduce some undesirable behavior and annoyances, and encourage greater patience when using the Dungeon Finder. In addition, keep in mind that both initiating and agreeing to vote kick have always carried the same weight to your ability to kick in the future. It's always best to save your votes for when it really counts to ensure your ability to kick is available when it does.

We’ll of course be watching how these changes work to improve these systems, and always appreciate your feedback.

As these and other hotfixes are implemented, they'll be added to the hotfix blog - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2259389#blog

Armand1

re: Dungeon Finder/Vote Kick Hotfixes

Hello its been awhile thanks for the update, I have to say that Im getting ready for star wars I have the CE pre ordered and hopeing to get a chance to play the beta. With that said I would like to know more info on what plans TEW has, for one I going to be starting out republic, and since I pre ordered Im going to have a 6 day head start, from when it goes live. As of right now I have joined a guild call Triple Zero, which I would leave if things pick up here. Other then that Hello everyone :o)

Bah just noticed I posted in the wrong topic this should of gone in the The Eternal Watch update july 2011

Jump to: