Server Status

Keep TEW Active

Search Box

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkmithoron
Mithoron
Guild Founder

re: Rift Beta VII Event announced--OPEN BETA!!!!

Forum Image

Abigail, Community Manager wrote:
Rift™ Open Beta Event Scheduled to Start February 15th!

On February 15th Trion will lift the veil on their upcoming MMORPG Rift™ with a six-day open beta event, giving all would-be Defiants and Guardians the opportunity to preview the epic world of Telara before the game launches worldwide on March 1st. Servers are scheduled to be open from 7:00 AM PST on Tuesday, February 15th to 7:00 AM PST on Monday, February 21st, giving users a taste of Telara, including two playable factions, the first 42 levels of play, three PvP warfronts, and several zones and dungeons to explore.

Sign up now at http://www.riftgame.com/betasignup for a guaranteed spot in the “Telara the Merciless” beta event, and secure your spot in the Rift head start period (February 24-March 1) by pre-ordering the game now at http://www.riftgame.com/preorder.

I encourage EVERYONE who has a chance the entire week of Beta VII to sign up and test out the game. TEW has a good number of people who are hooked on the game already and will be playing at retail. Join us now and test out the game. TEW may slowly be fading from raiding in WoW (more on that later); however, in Rift we plan to be going strong!

UPDATE:

Although it was sort of implied, Abigail (Community Manager) posted this about not needing beta codes for Beta 7:

Abigale wrote:
It's been a while since these forums were full of people asking for beta codes. As we move into open beta next week, I just wanted to make sure you all remember that codes are no longer necessary. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us in Telara! Happy

Bring your guildmates, friends, enemies... everyone you can think of! We want to fill the world with as many people as we can and test everything there is left to test before we open the doors for Headstart!

We're looking forward to a great event and as always we are anxious to hear your feedback! Happy

Last edited by Mithoron on 02/27/2011 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Retired:

Dragon Nest - Mithoronette (60 Spirit Dancer), Mithoronett (60 Soul Eater)
Star Wars the Old Republic - Mithoron (50 Sith Sorcerer)
Rift, Keenblade - Mithoronette (50 Riftstalker)
World of Warcraft, Icecrown - Darkmithoron (80 Deathknight), Mithoronakon (82 elemental Shaman), Mithoronakei (80 Resto Shaman)
Age of Conan, Wiccana - Mithoronette (80 Herald of Xotli)
Aion, Triniel - Mithoron (40 Spiritmaster)
Lineage 2, Seighart - Ladymithoron (55 Phantom Summoner), Wraithmithoron (50 Spellhowler)
Asheron's Call II OLD: Wraithmithoron (58 Zealot), Mithoron (55 Invoker), Deldharn (60 Clawbearer)
Ahseron's Call II NEW: Mithoronette (46 Zealot)
Asheron's Call I, Harvestgain - Mithoron (100 Battlemage)    

Croyd:
...this is not a democracy. It's a Mithocracy!
Voltrond
Voltrond
Officer

Mithoron wrote:
I encourage EVERYTHING who has a chance

The dog and cat are in (obviously) but my hermit crab is a little moody. Hopefully it will be out of its shell next week

Guild Founder

Voltrond wrote:
Mithoron wrote:
I encourage EVERYTHING who has a chance

The dog and cat are in (obviously) but my hermit crab is a little moody. Hopefully it will be out of its shell next week

You know, one of your jobs as an OFFICER is to edit posts that your guild leader screws up! twisted

Retired:

World of Warcraft, Icecrown - Darkmithoron (80 Deathknight), Mithoronakon (82 elemental Shaman), Mithoronakei (80 Resto Shaman)
Lineage 2, Seighart - Ladymithoron (55 Phantom Summoner), Wraithmithoron (50 Spellhowler)
Asheron's Call II OLD: Wraithmithoron (58 Zealot), Mithoron (55 Invoker), Deldharn (60 Clawbearer)

Croyd:
kïttïën

I thought it was funny as hell envy
Voltrond
Voltrond
Officer

Of course... Please forgive my lack of discipline - the opportunity for smart-ass remarks tends to appeal to my carnal nature. As recompense I'll roll a healer (looks like my hermit crab wants to tank anyway)

Guild Founder

Although it was sort of implied, Abigail (Community Manager) posted this about not needing beta codes for Beta 7:

Abigale wrote:
It's been a while since these forums were full of people asking for beta codes. As we move into open beta next week, I just wanted to make sure you all remember that codes are no longer necessary. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us in Telara! Happy

Bring your guildmates, friends, enemies... everyone you can think of! We want to fill the world with as many people as we can and test everything there is left to test before we open the doors for Headstart!

We're looking forward to a great event and as always we are anxious to hear your feedback! Happy

Retired:

Croyd:
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Watch (WoW) Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: