Server Status

Keep TEW Active

Search Box

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkmithoron
Mithoron
Guild Founder

re: Feel free to donate to your favorite guild!

It is that time of year again where I want to give a reminder if you find yourselves with a few extra dollars to feel free to hit the DONATE! button to the left.

I realize with the expansion coming out and our current economic status less than ideal everybody is strapped for cash, but it's your donations that keep this site, the Ventrilo server, the WWS site, and other guild-related costs going. In the past we have sent flowers in sympathy and get well wishes to members, we have provided real life rewards and prizes, we have helped those in need who never thought to ask of it such as Drkdragon's flood fund.

Looking at the current balance we're fine through the next few months (current balance at $129.00); however, that being said, we've all seen how bad things sometimes happen.

I don't ask everybody to give, and I don't try to single people out; however, if you find it within yourself to be able to even afford a $5.00 donation it will help! And if you cannot, I of all people understand and do not fault anybody for it...so do not feel bad if you cannot help out currently, just keep us in mind in the future!

I would also like to thank those who have offered donations in the past...both previous members of the guild and current, you have all helped out keeping the site and guild running above and beyond and I appreciate all everybody has done for it! Thank you!

Just click the Donate button on the left-hand side and follow the directions!

Thanks again!

Retired:

Dragon Nest - Mithoronette (60 Spirit Dancer), Mithoronett (60 Soul Eater)
Star Wars the Old Republic - Mithoron (50 Sith Sorcerer)
Rift, Keenblade - Mithoronette (50 Riftstalker)
World of Warcraft, Icecrown - Darkmithoron (80 Deathknight), Mithoronakon (82 elemental Shaman), Mithoronakei (80 Resto Shaman)
Age of Conan, Wiccana - Mithoronette (80 Herald of Xotli)
Aion, Triniel - Mithoron (40 Spiritmaster)
Lineage 2, Seighart - Ladymithoron (55 Phantom Summoner), Wraithmithoron (50 Spellhowler)
Asheron's Call II OLD: Wraithmithoron (58 Zealot), Mithoron (55 Invoker), Deldharn (60 Clawbearer)
Ahseron's Call II NEW: Mithoronette (46 Zealot)
Asheron's Call I, Harvestgain - Mithoron (100 Battlemage)    

Croyd:
...this is not a democracy. It's a Mithocracy!
Pandax9472

re: Donate to your favorite guild

Hey Mitho, if we have any questions on Donating to the guild should we send you a private message or talk to an officer in game?

Answer back as soon as you can

Pandamonium
Darkmithoron
Mithoron
Guild Founder

re: Re: Donate to your favorite guild

Guitarhiro wrote:
Hey Mitho, if we have any questions on Donating to the guild should we send you a private message or talk to an officer in game?

Answer back as soon as you can

Pandamonium

Either way works...

Retired:

World of Warcraft, Icecrown - Darkmithoron (80 Deathknight), Mithoronakon (82 elemental Shaman), Mithoronakei (80 Resto Shaman)
Lineage 2, Seighart - Ladymithoron (55 Phantom Summoner), Wraithmithoron (50 Spellhowler)
Asheron's Call II OLD: Wraithmithoron (58 Zealot), Mithoron (55 Invoker), Deldharn (60 Clawbearer)

Croyd:
Darkmithoron
Mithoron
Guild Founder

re: Feel free to donate to your favorite guild!

Just as a note, will be spending $40.00 this week to renew the domain registration which expires this year...so that's another cost that comes about every 2 years which will be paid out of the current budget...

Retired:

Croyd:
Dirii

re: Re: Feel free to donate to your favorite guild!

Mithoron wrote:
the WWS site

I hope you're not still paying for WWS. They should be giving everyone a refund for any money spent on it since Ulduar came out. WWS is teh fail since then.
Darkmithoron
Mithoron
Guild Founder

re: Re: Feel free to donate to your favorite guild!

Dirii wrote:
Mithoron wrote:
the WWS site

I hope you're not still paying for WWS. They should be giving everyone a refund for any money spent on it since Ulduar came out. WWS is teh fail since then.

LOL, no, not paying for WWS...I used the original message from a previous one and thought I filtered all that crap out. We haven't paid WWS since last April 2009...

Retired:

Croyd:
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Watch (WoW) Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: